America's Packard Museum
Founded in 1991, America's Packard Museum is the world's only restored Packard Dealership operating as a museum, and only full-time museum dedicated exclusively to the Packard Motor Car Company, its products and philosophies. Located in the original Packard Dealership Building which was built in 1917, the museum has officially taken the name of the original dealership - The Citizens Motorcar Company. The museum features over 50 automobiles on display in the restored Art Deco showroom, service department and pavilion. In addition, significant artifacts from the Packard Motorcar Company are on display.