Through its grants, the Foundation aims to empower people with intellectual and developmental disabilities to
- Make choices and decisions based on their own aspirations.
- Live as independently and be as productive as possible.
- Participate fully in their communities.
We envision a world in which people with disabilities will
- Share ordinary places in their local communities (such as stores, gyms, libraries and museums) at the same time and in the same ways as their neighbors.
- Develop a support network that includes a wide range of personal and social relationships.
- Fill valued roles in and make contributions to their communities.